Just take a look to other professional website! apparently search on their “contact us” or “about” on their page and you will find their custom email where you can contact them directly. For example my blog is Social Online Biz and my custom email is email@example.com. The questions is how to create custom email for your website or blog just like mine? Read it carefully this tips!
Why you should create a custom email?
Most of blog or website or online shop has a custom email for keep in touch with their client/audience/readers and etc to run the business greatly. But, It is not looks so good if you are using your regularly email such as gmail,yahoo or hotmail and etc to your site. Why?
- Your business looks newbie or beginner so looks not trusted to collaborate with.
- Your website looks not professional.
- It shows that you are take your business not in the next level.
- Especially if you are self-hosted it is not look interesting by readers.
Create Custom Email in Siteground cPanel
There is so many ways how to create a custom email based on your hosting provider. My suggestions is with siteground since it is very easy to manage.
Login to Siteground Account – My Account – Go to cPanel – Email Accounts ( Mail section ) – Create Account
The things that you need to fill such as :
- Email : enter your correct email address to use for website. Please keep in mind that you only can choose domain associate with your website, addon or parked domain and also primary domain.
- Password : Choose a strong password. You can check your strength password by looking at the password meter.
- Mailbox Quota : You can choose how big storage or quota to use for your email account.
Click on Create Account button and your email account is ready to use!
Get Ready to access your webmail
After your email account has been created, This is the steps how to access your email account to your webmail.
Note : If you are login from the webmail icon on cPanel. You will be logged in with the default email system. Do not use the default email account. It will goes to your junk or spam folders.
When you are finished to create your email account. How to access your email account to webmail? Once you are logged in to your cPanel and select email accounts icon and your email account has created. Select More and there are two options and you need to select Access Webmail.